fbpx

Suggestions for this site?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Ewoud
    Keymaster

Hi! If you fill out zero parameters and you hit “search” ten you should get all available profiles. The more restrictive you are with your parameters the fewer people you will find. The site isn’t that crowded yet so it might take some time before you will find a lot of people from your local area

I hope this helps!

Greetings,

Ewoud

Scribeslave
    Participant

It seems to be some kind of glitch πŸ™
    It tells me there are so many matches then underneath says there are no matches. It did just show a page of profiles after another attempt, but as soon as I clicked for the next page it once again told me there weren’t any. I might try again in a few days to see if it clears up.
    Thanks for your time though, it is very much appreciated.

Ewoud
    Keymaster

Hi! I see the problem! I get the same. Right now I only have access from my mobile because my computer is dead but I will look into it on Tuesday from work and try to fix it. Thanks for pointing this out!

Pokesomi
    Participant

Good morning, I came from reddit and I think this site is a really cool idea, One suggestion I would make is in the email notifications is it possible to get them to be a little more specific, I got an email last night that someone replied to one of my updates and I had to dig a little bit to figure out where they had replied to, Turned out to be a photo,

Ewoud
    Keymaster

Hi! That’s a really good suggestion! I will look into the notification system! πŸ™‚

Thanks!

Alan
    Participant

I find the system very confusing.
    How about a simple guide for simple people?
    No need for nonsense like “Idiot’s” etc.
    Easy for me to write but work for somebody else.
    Perhaps flowchart style.

Ewoud
    Keymaster

Hi Alan,

The usual response that I get is that people find it quite easy to sign up and to use the site. But I don’t know, maybe there is a demand for that? Maybe others can reply too if they feel it would be a good idea to have a flow chart.

Regards,

Ewoud

Mere
    Participant

I haven’t had the chance to use the site beyond setting up a profile but I did want to point out some of the fields are a little confusing. For example, the “who is” field, am I to list my orientation or the orientation of the potential partner I am looking for? How about naming the fields “my orientation” and “partner orientation(s)”

Also, the order seems to be a little random, wouldn’t eye color and hair color be next to eachother and height and build? The pattern seeker in me was totally disoriented.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Close
Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial