fbpx

Anyone else tried other dating sites?

Love and friendship on the spectrum Forums Dating with Asperger’s Anyone else tried other dating sites?

This topic contains 32 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  markv788 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Voice Nerd
    Participant

I am 58 and on POF and get lots of responses, mostly “you have a beautiful smile” but it’s all small talk and no one want to meet in person. How can you tell if you are attracted to someone without meeting them and seeing how they move or smell? What I really want to say in those boring chats is, “Let’s meet and I’ll see if you gross me out. If not, then perhaps we can get to know each other. Otherwise, forget it.” I do hope this site here continues to grow. Seems to have real people on it.

Cat
    Participant

Yeah, tinder is a Meat market, match was dead and POF has a high man to women ratio I’ve heard! Which resulted in being spammed with lots of messages. I’m about to give up I think!! Lots of lies and emotionally unavailable men has been my experience!!

markv788
    Participant

I’ve tried other dating sites (Plenty of Fish, Zoosk), with not so great luck. The main problem I think has been communication skills, it’s hard when people pick up that you struggle with small talk, or they have some preconceived notion that you aren’t interesting. Liking what I see from this site so far, I only wish it was more active.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Close
Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial