Thoughts on Love on the Spectrum

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Pokesomi
    Participant

It’s been a while since the show aired on netflix and was wondering what people here thought of it? My thoughts are, finally someone got it right for the most part but I did have a few minor niggles with it. Mainly that the participants were only setup with other aspies and would have liked to see a few NTs thrown in to the dates but to me that’s a minor thing. Though I did notice a lot of reviews pointed that out. I overall thought it was good. Hopefully another version gets made where some of the feedback gets incorporated but only time will tell

Rookie
    Participant

I really liked the show, particularly as the show creators seemed to be trying to make an interesting and thoughtful programme. I agree, though, that it would have been good to see the contrast in approaches to social situations between aspies and neurotypicals. I think Ewoud’s blog had something about a US version being made, so there’s that to look forward to 🙂

Pokesomi
    Participant

I was aware of the blog post, I applied but haven’t heard back yet so no idea

Rookie
    Participant

Oh, cool. The creators seemed like they had good intentions making the show so I hope you’ll be in good hands. Good luck! You can give people an insider’s view, if you want to, and if you’re selected 🙂

Pokesomi
    Participant

Haven’t heard anything back yet but they are keeping an eye on covid so if I hear something and can talk about it I will report back

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Aspie Singles Notifications Would you like to receive notifications on new messages, friendship requests and so on? No Yes
Close
Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial