does annyone else see only there folts and not wat is good

Autism Dating Site – Asperger Dating Site and Friendship Site Forums Dating with Asperger’s does annyone else see only there folts and not wat is good

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ezylryb
    Participant

Well hello there. I am new to this site and i have been stugaling to even get in to conversation with people as all i can see are my folts. lik hy bad spelling, I struggle to follow conversation in a crowded area, I struggle with metal insterblaty at time and trust but when it as what are you good points I am like my what? maby fix old cars and now i am out of ides but i can still thing of bad pouints. does annyone else have this problem?

Rookie
    Participant

Hi

I know Aspies who are like this. It’s easy to fixate on the negatives but there are always positives. Fixing old cars is a great hobby and you must be very skilled to be able to do it. It’s not just one positive, there’s multiple skills involved, and even if it is just one thing, if that thing is meaningful to you then that’s special.

sb10
    Participant

“Fixing old cars is a great hobby and you must be very skilled to be able to do it. It’s not just one positive, there’s multiple skills involved”

I agree 100 %.

Besides, all people who I know having this as a hobby or a job are nice. I admit, that it’s not that many, who I know have this hobby (or job) but still, it makes me assume that you must be a nice person too, Ezylryb.

Ezylryb
    Participant

that is not wat i get from most people. i have been call every horrible name at some point in the la 24 mounths

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Close
Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial