Beware of Scammers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

There have been issues on another website in which there have been several scam profiles created. Please be careful on here. If someone asks you for money, that person needs to be reported right away, because the person is likely a scammer. Unless you have met the person personally or done a video chat/FaceTime with the person, DO NOT under any circumstances send them money. Be careful. If it seems too good to be true, it most likely is. So far, I haven’t seen any scam profiles on here.

Ewoud
    Keymaster

Hi Aaron,

I appreciate your post a lot. Perfect warning! Thanks!

Ewoud

Rain man
    Participant

Dating site scams make millions of dollars each year for organised crime gangs and lone criminals.Fake profiles are extremely common on dating websites and this site is no exception.I have seen several profiles on here which are probably fake but won’t go into specifics as I can’t prove anything.As mentioned above ,when someone that you have not met asks you for money that is a sure sign of a scam.Also beware of people extracting personal information as that can be sold to criminals and can be used for identity theft and many other things.It’s smart to protect your privacy online.I think that profiles here should be verified as aspies can be particularly vulnerable people.I would be more likely to pay that way.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Close
Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial