Any one else having trouble paying for membership?

Asperger Dating – Love and friendship on the spectrum Forums Dating with Asperger’s Any one else having trouble paying for membership?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ewoud 6 days, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

axbdriscoll
    Participant

I was attempting to check out with the lifetime membership and found that the site was having trouble processing my payment. If anyone has a solution or is experiencing the same thing please let me know.

Ewoud
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am sorry to hear about your problem. Do you get any error notification? I would be helped with some lead to resolve the issue.

I’ve disabled plugins that could be a potential culprit.

If you can help me out until a successful payment, then I’ll refund you while you can keep the membership level that you choose. 😉

Greetings, Ewoud

axbdriscoll
    Participant

hey there Ewoud, the error message says “this transaction could not be completed. Please redirect your customer to PayPal.
    as is seen here
    http://prntscr.com/m5hz6o

Ewoud
    Keymaster

Thanks for your screenshot.

Are you paying with card? And do you get this acreen straight away? Or does it come as a return after you submit your credit card information?

Or are you paying straight through PayPal?

axbdriscoll
    Participant

i’m paying with a card and it comes as a return after i submit my credit card information, i’m using paypal guest pay since there wasn’t another option for payment.

Ewoud
    Keymaster

Thank you. I’ve contacted PayPal for looking into the issue, because I believe the problem lies there in my account.

I’ve tried myself as well and got a decline of my credit card after the payment seemed to have come through.

I’ll change your membership status so that you can use the site as a premium, and try to find a solution for others.

Thanks for your good help.

Greetings,

Ewoud.

axbdriscoll
    Participant

Thanks Ewoud, i hope you manage to find a solution
    Regards
    A.D.

Ewoud
    Keymaster

A new payment gateway has been installed. I hope it works. 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up

Skip to toolbar