What are you looking for?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I’m a straight Caucasian 26-yr-old woman with very mild Asperger’s. Not to be overly forward haha but I’m very submissive, so I’m looking for a guy who’s into BDSM. I’d also prefer that he had a high intelligence, particularly with math and music. I love going out dancing, clubs are cool too, and looking for a guy who’s into play fighting and practicing socializing together! No pics on my profile because I prefer to be anonymous until I get to know someone, but I look decent when I dress nice and wear nice makeup 😜

Ezylryb
    Participant

you sound interesting but i hate clubbing and dancing due to too many people and noise for me to cope with and i am also dificlt fro people to get to know esechaly afer wat happened with my x gurilfrend i will let you deside if i am right for you

Markness
    Participant

I am looking for someone who likes science fiction, comics, anime/manga, video games, animals, taking walks, and music.

Markness
    Participant

I wish you or I lived in each other’s countries. 😉

Ezylryb
    Participant

who are we on about may I ask

Thomas
    Participant

Thomas from Italy 23 years of age,
    I am not looking for much all I want is a friend who is kind
    and accepts me for my weaknesses.

Stephen
    Participant

Good people. Anything more is a bonus.

Farm Girl
    Participant

Someone who accepts me for me – the tattooed Farm Girl! I am weird and quirky and love that about myself (finally). Someone who is like-minded, but also agrees to disagree respectfully if we don’t have the same views. Someone who wants to share a close bond and friendship, who enjoys music (and plays music would be a plus), loves animals and wants to live a sustainable life on a farm and is willing to put in the hard work. I also want someone who has a great sense of humor because I have to laugh at myself a lot! Someone to cuddle with while watching movies, someone who respects each other’s boundaries and is willing to to take the bad with the good and keep a positive attitude. I could go on…but I think I’ll stop here 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Close
Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial