The Struggle with Finding A Partner

Landingpage Forums Dating with Asperger’s The Struggle with Finding A Partner

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AaronSquish
    Participant

Since most of us have Autism/Asperger’s, I think I can safely say that we can all relate to stories of Autistic people struggling to find the perfect partner. Everyone here, I predict, has had a few leads we thought were going well, but ultimately, go nowhere because our interest already has a partner, or we don’t fit their “standards”. Personally, I’ve had this happen 2 or 3 times already, and it’s starting to get annoying…but yet I keep going. I have such a strong desire to find a partner to spend time with that it’s almost like my failures don’t even matter.

What about you? Do you have similar feelings? Or have you given up on finding a loving partner? Maybe we can find a solution for everyone to find the perfect match…let’s start a discussion.

Kitty
    Participant

I only found out i have Asperger’s relatively recently and was in a relationship. Now i’m not and I think I would like to meet someone who also has Asperger’s and i’m glad that there are sites like this.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Aspie Singles Notifications Would you like to receive notifications on new messages, friendship requests and so on? No Yes