I’m lonely

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone:

Put simply I need a hand to hold and lots of hugs. I’m rather lonely sadly does anyone else get extremely lonely if they don’t have physical contact?

Dedjal
    Participant

I feel your pain.

Thanks for the understanding and! Big thumbs up to you. *air hugs* (if that’s ok with you)

Dedjal
    Participant

Hugs are good.

jitendra mazee
    Participant

Hey man, i can understand and feel your feelings. I am also alone and i have already crossed my 33 years of my life and now i really need someone who love me, treat me like i am all her completely. I am also seeking some tips which can really help me in finding a match for me. Reading http://bit.ly/dtgtips for getting some help.

I need a hug

Dedjal
    Participant

*Hugs*

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hugs for everybody! Eat beggie, change energy.

Loves Ferraris
    Participant

Sending hugs

Blue Pencil
    Participant

You certainly aren’t the only one!

I spend an amusingly alarming amount of time thinking ‘I would trade away all my earthly possessions for a hug right now’; I usually end up trying to suppress the neediness a bit by drawing or reading shipfic and imagining myself in it.

Voice Nerd
    Participant

I have a stuffed animal I hug. Poor worn out Elephant. Keeps me company, though. Doesn’t get offended by anything I say. Great listener!

JakePauler4Lyfe
    Participant

One of my roommates and I cuddled once when we were both drunk and I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it. I never knew how good it feels to make physical contact with someone.

justin777
    Participant

personally, i am not into hugs apart from when i am romantically involved with a partner.
    Then i love them.

I always find hugging men very difficult, especially if the men hug me more than for a second.
    feels like their getting something sexual or perverse out it, like their getting an erection.
    Kind of creeps me out.

Yere, one of my quirks, perhaps i would be more successful in dating (or at creeping people out)
    if i hugged woman more.
    But i don’t do that either, as like i say, only hug romantic partners.

SO spend a fair amount of time without hugs. can’t say i feel that i miss that much.
    Although when i do not have a girl friend, can get lonely and can do with a part time lover (like Micheal Jackson’s song, or
    man needs a made, like Neil Young’s song).

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Would you like to receive notifications on latest updates? No Yes

New Report

Close