I’m lonely

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Blue Pencil 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone:

Put simply I need a hand to hold and lots of hugs. I’m rather lonely sadly does anyone else get extremely lonely if they don’t have physical contact?

Dedjal
    Participant

I feel your pain.

Thanks for the understanding and! Big thumbs up to you. *air hugs* (if that’s ok with you)

Dedjal
    Participant

Hugs are good.

jitendra mazee
    Participant

Hey man, i can understand and feel your feelings. I am also alone and i have already crossed my 33 years of my life and now i really need someone who love me, treat me like i am all her completely. I am also seeking some tips which can really help me in finding a match for me. Reading http://bit.ly/dtgtips for getting some help.

I need a hug

Dedjal
    Participant

*Hugs*

Anonymous

Hugs for everybody! Eat beggie, change energy.

Loves Ferraris
    Participant

Sending hugs

Blue Pencil
    Participant

You certainly aren’t the only one!

I spend an amusingly alarming amount of time thinking ‘I would trade away all my earthly possessions for a hug right now’; I usually end up trying to suppress the neediness a bit by drawing or reading shipfic and imagining myself in it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up

Skip to toolbar