Finding/being interesting pen pal?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey,
    I’m new to all of this, so sorry if this is weird. I came to this site hoping to expand my both social circle (currently a deflated social lump) and my understanding of autism and how to deal with it — I pretty much just learned what autism actually is when I was hit by my own autistic burnout like a truck just after my 30th birthday. I’ve been stuck living in a remote, unlivable little frozen hick town with far more stigma than services since a couple years before then, and while I plan to move back to the city in the coming months, I feel like life would be a lot easier and more fun in the meantime if I had a pen pal or two (or five?) to exchange interesting, non-judgemental emails or something with at the end of the day. You know? It’s been a long time since I had a friend I could bounce my weird ideas off of or open up to about the heavy things, and even longer since I’ve been able to be a sounding board for someone else. I miss that.
    I have no idea how that would work or how to start off, is that a reasonable thing to look for here? I want to learn about things, and you’re all full of interesting facts, ideas and memories I would love to hear about. I’ve learned some stuff along the way, too, that might be neat. It seems like a pretty good fit? Can we make it happen?
    Thanks so much,
    Rag.

Chezaswolves88
    Participant

Hey Anonymous,
    I would like to be your friend if you’re still interested. It seems you have been inactive for awhile. When you get this, send me a message if you can.

PK
    Participant

Unliveable, frozen little hick towns represent.

Sorry to see you disappeared, whoever you were.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Aspie Singles Notifications Would you like to receive notifications on new messages, friendship requests and so on? No Yes
Close
Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial