Reply To: Suggestions for this site?

Landingpage Forums Dating with Asperger’s Suggestions for this site? Reply To: Suggestions for this site?

Ewoud
Keymaster

Hi and thanks for your message and appreciation… 🙂 Haha… You are totally right. I am from a small country and didn’t think about that. I’ve added it to the search function. I would advice you to change your state from TX to Texas…There is only one other member there, at last one that wrote Texas. Standard state selection is a bit of a pain because I would basically have to mak forms for all provinces in the whole world. I a not autistic enough to do that. 😉

I am experimenting with a plugin on another site. With that you can visualise on a map. I will see what I can do with this site with that.

Thanks again,

Ewoud

PS… If you like the site then it wouldn’t hurt to post a link on som boards or places you frequent that are fitting the niche. If people start doing that than that is the way we can grow fast. 🙂 Google will also pik up on it and bounce this site up to the first one.

Aspie Singles Notifications Would you like to receive notifications on new messages, friendship requests and so on? No Yes