Reply To: What are you looking for?

Sisi
Participant

Somebody who understands me and relates to me, makes me feel valued and who I can have a deep connection with as well as share inside jokes and banter with and who has a bold personality and similar interests to me. It would be great to find another foodie, somebody I can listen to good music with (I like a lot of Indie, psydub/psybient, rock/metal – but sometimes things like K-Pop are a guilty pleasure.) and somebody into anime, video games and the other geeky stuff I like. I want to feel pursued by a guy who I feel connected and attracted to which can be hard to find.

Emotional and financial stability, honesty, chemistry and chivalry are all very important to me. I like a guy to provide for me and to have a bond that feels secure, to feel he wants to see me happy and so I feel motivated to try and offer that in return but as I’ve mentioned it’s not just about that, but also depth and how well I vibe with that person too.

I could probably do with friends as well as it’s difficult for me as somebody on the spectrum to just go out and make those connections. I can also be a bit difficult to get close to online and tend to be quite introverted and enjoy a lot of alone time but putting myself out here anyhow in case something great does happen and I can felt that connection that I would love to have.

This probably sounds a bit soppy or maybe I sound quite high maintenance, sorry, haha, but you know.

Aspie Singles Notifications Would you like to receive notifications on new messages, friendship requests and so on? No Yes
Close
Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial