For autism dating and friends
– Women can message for free –
Number 1 in
Aspie Singles is made by people on the Autism Spectrum for people on the Autism Spectrum. We make Autism Dating / Aspergers Dating fun and easy while we provide a platform for making new friends on the Autism Spectrum which is fun too.
Signing up to connect with someone who’s interesting and like you takes around 3-4 minutes and may be worth a try.
As a Basic (free) member you can look around, befriend and use our forum. For sending messages you need an upgrade… As a Premium member can do the same as a Basic member plus that you can message limitlessly with your online friends and chat.
Read below for a free trial and pricing.
How does signing up work?
- Sign up for an account (Women can message automatically)
- Fill out as many details as you can
- When done you choose “plus” or “free with trial”
How does the site work?
- You can search or just pick anyone from anywhere and show interest by befriending
- After your request has been accepted you can send messages
- Plus and premium members can messages. basic members need to upgrade.
- (Video)chat with other members (Plus and Premium only).
- And there is a matching by distance and interests
What can I do?
- You can search for your match
- You can show your interest by sending friendship requests.
- You can write in our forum but “looking for…” messages will be removed
- When you can message others and as a premium member you can (video)chat with other premium members.
What does it cost?
- Free membership is for free of course
- PREMIUM WITH FREE TRIAL costs $0,- for the first week and then $1.5 per week. You can cancel anytime under membership settings.
- PRO membership only costs $20,- It is one sum for a life time of messages
- PRO+ membership is with extra support and costs $20,- with a recurrence of $15 pr month
Why so cheap?
- Love and friendships should be for free but still this site takes time and money to maintain so we need to cover some of our costs
- It needs to be affordable to all
Don’t forget to make us grow.
Please follow and share if you like us!
Don’t forget to stay safe!
What is Aspie Singles?
Aspie-singles.com is a friendly Autism Dating – Aspergers dating and Friendship site. We operate world wide but we are one of the highest ranking sites for Autism Dating in the US, Canada and in the UK.
Women can use all features for free here this is why we have an uncommon high ratio of women on our site. Men have to pay a small fee to send messages. This is also to keep the females from being suffocated by an avalanche of messages.
If you feel you are totally non-binary and feel you should have a free ride too, then just send us a message.
This site is a lot of work and costs a bit too, so it needs to be monetized. The income from the site goes straight back into advertisement and promotion. So you are basically helping yourself, others and the community when you are a paying member.
Why Aspie Singles?
It is more often than not challenging for us with Aspergers Syndrome or on the Autism Spectrum to find a date. It is often hard to feel safe and to feel understood. And even though there are already several Autism Dating sites and Aspergers Dating sites around, most of those are expensive pay-sites where you have to pay $25-30 a month for the same or even less features than those you’ll find on Aspie Singles.
It’s often easier for us to feel understood by someone else who is on the Autism Spectrum. We are often more able to accept and value each other’s quirks and perks, we work by directness, and we aren’t weirded out by stimming. But we should neither count any sweet and tolerant Neurotypical out. People with Aspergers or on the Autism Spectrum are seen by many as beautifully unique and appreciated for that. You may find those too on this site. Anyone that wishes dating with a man with Autism or a woman with Autism is welcome. 😉
Our site is for anyone wishing to get to hook up an aspie
Most members have Aspergers Syndrome or are on the Autism Spectrum but you are also welcome on our Autism and Aspergers Dating site if you aren’t diagnosed with Asperger or Autism yourself, just keep some things in mind while you might be attracted to our honesty, clarity and geekiness ;). If you suspect that you might be on the Autism Spectrum yourself then we would like to point you here for a reasonably correct self diagnose. A
Read our blog to stay up to DATE
- How to be Successful at Online Dating for people on the Autism Spectrum
- Dating documentary casting in the US
- The Autistic Amygdala
- New youtube channel – Meet your maker. 😉
- Focusing the focus…
- What’s the species of Neurotypicals?
- 11 online dating tips for Aspergians
- How my Asperger-anxiety and I try to live together.