Welcome to Aspie Singles
Aspie Singles is a safe haven for anyone looking for love and friendship on the spectrum.
– Women get a free premium membership! –
How does it work?
- As a man sign up for a free account
- As a woman you will get a premium automatically for free.
- Fill out as many details as you can
- You click on “free membership” (or paid)
- As a premium member you can only send messages after someone has accepted your friendship request!
What can i do?
- Free members are able to do everything premium members can apart from messaging other members
- You can search for your match in the (daily growing) database
- You can show your interest by sending friendship requests.
- All can write in our forum but “looking for…” messages will be removed
What does it cost?
- Free membership is for free of course
- PREMIUM FREE TRIAL is $0,- for the first week and then $1 pr week
- PREMIUM LIFE membership costs $20,- for a life time
Why so cheap?
- Most people on the spectrum aren’t able to spend a lot,
- We want to grow big and wide and being very reasonable and super competitive in our pricing will help
- furthermore, love should be for free but we have a lot of work and need to cover some costs
Don’t for get to make us grow.
Please follow and share if you like this page!
What is Aspie Singles?
Aspie-singles.com is a friendly asperger / ASD dating site. It is made for every single on the spectrum to find a compatible life partner, but also for making friends.
It’s often easier for us to feel understood by someone else on the spectrum. We are able to value each other’s quirks and perks, we get our directness, and we aren’t weirded out by stimming. But neither count any sweet and tolerant NT out. You may find those too on this site and they are welcome. 😉
Women can use all features for free here. The reason for that is the ratio of male vs female here. Statistically are of all subscribers 3/4 is male, 1/4 female. There are only payment for men to keep the females from being suffocated in an avalanche of messages. She’ll know that he is serious if he is serious enough to pay to talk to her.
If you feel you are totally non-binary and feel you should have a free ride too, then just send me a message.
This site is a one mans show. It is a lot of work and costs a bit too, so it needs to be monetised.
But what I like to share is that what comes in here goes into a project that I am building for a meetup network for us on the spectrum, but it will also be for people that know people on the spectrum and for professionals. I see a lack for a network like that so that will be the bigger brother-site of this one.
Why Aspie Singles?
It is more often than not a challenge for us to feel safe and understood. And even though there is a number of dating sites for people On the spectrum, most of those are expensive pay-sites where you have to dish out $25-30 a month for the same and less features than those you’ll find on Aspie Singles!
Our site is for anyone wishing to get to hook up an aspie
Most members are on the spectrum but you are also welcome on our Asperger dating site if you aren’t diagnosed with Asperger yourself, just keep some things in mind while you might be attracted to our honesty, clarity and geekiness ;). If you suspect you might be on the spectrum yourself then we can point you here for a reasonably correct self diagnose.
Read our blog to stay up to DATE
- Focusing the focus…
- What’s the species of Neurotypicals?
- 11 online dating tips for Aspergians
- How my Asperger-anxiety and I try to live together.
- 3 Tips on Dating with Autism
- Autism and Weak Central Coherence
- Coping Skills for the busy day with a new location
- How do you feel?
- “Ask Dr. Tony” on Girls with Aspergers – An Autism Hangout Feature Program
- Change and Uncertainty