Autism dating and friends
– Women can always send messages to befriended members for free! –
An understanding autistic friend or the love of your life might be only one click away…
Signing up for autism dating or for making friends is easy.
Free members can look around, befriend other members and use the forum. Premium members can do the same plus message their friends.
Read below for a free trial and pricing.
How does it work?
- Sign up for an account (Women receive a premium membership automatically).
- Fill out as many details as you can
- You click on “free membership” (or paid)
- Show interest by befriending
- Send messages when your request has been accepted (premium only).
- (Video)chat with other members.
What can I do?
- You can search for your match
- You can show your interest by sending friendship requests.
- You can write in our forum but “looking for…” messages will be removed
- When you are premium member then you can message others and (video)chat with other premium members.
What does it cost?
- Free membership is for free of course
- PREMIUM WITH FREE TRIAL costs $0,- for the first week and then $1 per week. You can cancel anytime under membership settings.
- PREMIUM LIFE membership only costs $20,- It is one sum for a life time of messages
Why so cheap?
- Love and friendships should be for free but still this site takes time and money to maintain so we need to cover some of our costs
- It neds to be affordable to all
Don’t forget to make us grow.
Please follow and share if you like us!
Don’t forget to stay safe!
What is Aspie Singles?
Aspie-singles.com is a friendly Asperger / Autism dating and friendship site.
It’s often easier for us to feel understood by someone else who is on the autism spectrum. We are often more able to accept and value each other’s quirks and perks, we work by directness, and we aren’t weirded out by stimming. But neither count any sweet and tolerant Neurotypical out. People on the autism spectrum are seen by many as beautifully unique and appreciated for that. You may find those too on this site and they are welcome. 😉
Women can use all features for free here this is why we have such a high ratio of women on the site. Men have to pay a small fee to send messages. This is also to keep the females from being suffocated by an avalanche of messages.
If you feel you are totally non-binary and feel you should have a free ride too, then just send me a message.
This site is a one mans show. It is a lot of work and costs a bit too, so it needs to be monetised.
Why Aspie Singles?
It is more often than not challenging for us on the autism spectrum to feel safe and to feel understood. And even though there are already several dating sites for people On the spectrum, most of those are expensive pay-sites where you have to dish out $25-30 a month for the same or even less features than those you’ll find on Aspie Singles!
Our site is for anyone wishing to get to hook up an aspie
Most members are on the autism spectrum but you are also welcome on our Asperger dating site if you aren’t diagnosed with Asperger yourself, just keep some things in mind while you might be attracted to our honesty, clarity and geekiness ;). If you suspect that you might be on the autism spectrum yourself then we would like to point you here for a reasonably correct self diagnose.
Read our blog to stay up to DATE
- Focusing the focus…
- What’s the species of Neurotypicals?
- 11 online dating tips for Aspergians
- How my Asperger-anxiety and I try to live together.
- 3 Tips on Dating with Autism
- Autism and Weak Central Coherence
- Coping Skills for the busy day with a new location
- How do you feel?
- “Ask Dr. Tony” on Girls with Aspergers – An Autism Hangout Feature Program
- Change and Uncertainty