Someone girl?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Riverr 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Carlos Henrique
    Participant

Hi, my name is Carlos Henrique, I’m brazilian, 30 years old, graduated in History, still living with my parents.

I was diagnosed Asperger adult, altough I did treatment since my childhood, I’ve studied all my life in a regular school (public), started to work at 23 years by a affirmative action.

I like to talk about Human Sciences, Pop Culture, Sports.

I’m interested to date a girl/woman (Aspie or not), I think the time is now. I never had a serious relationship, maybe for shyness, so I want to know: there are here on the site someone interested to sharing experiences? My Facebook account link:

https://www.facebook.com/carlos.ludwig.14?hc_ref=ART9dZ84_uSkLUZsfxF7p-to5xwkeq-U2jB8b0M6gtZqUT-q5NT2A1fUSSOu4oPe98s

Riverr
    Participant

Hi Carlos,

I must admit you are coming on a little too strong. From personal experience, it makes people more comfortable when you try to become friends first and then have that friendship transform into a romantic connection.

I learned that the hard way.

Take it from someone who is also very direct: gradual and natural make people be more capable of giving you a chance. Unless their objective is to simply have a sex partner then straight to the point is a good option.

Just think about it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up

Skip to toolbar