Hi everyone

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Hi all, my name is Adrian and I joined a few days ago.

I’m 27 and I come from South Africa. I have mild Asperger’s and I’m looking for a special girl in my life. I think someone who has a similar condition to me would make a really nice partner, as I just cannot seem to resonate that well with “normal” people/girls I guess you could say.

I’m currently at university and I’m trying to complete my Ph.D. this year. My field is earth sciences so I study anything from geology and rocks to soils. πŸ™‚

If anyone is interested, please feel free to send me a message any time. I am a very open-minded guy. πŸ™‚

I am very lonely and it would be so nice for a change to have some nice people in my life. πŸ™‚

Profile photo of chgoson
    chgoson
    Participant

Hi Adrian ~

Am new here….joined not all that long ago. Sorry you’re feeling alone. I know how that can get. If you want to chat any time, I’ll keep up the best I can. Wishing you luck in your search for a gal. I’m somewhat in the same boat. Hard to meet up with that special someone. I’m in the U.S.. the Midwest. We have nasty winters here. πŸ™ Your location sounds better to me. Wishing you the best!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Thanks very much. I’m sorry that you’re experiencing the same thing I am, I know, it sucks very much.

But, this site is pretty cool. Met some pretty nice girls already πŸ™‚ and haven’t even been on here very long.

Some genuinely nice girls on here, very different from the staple online dating stuff on the rest of the web. I reckon it won’t take long for you to meet some nice girls too, you seem like a very cool guy.

Profile photo of chgoson
    chgoson
    Participant

Good to get your reply. I’ve got high hopes for this site… meeting genuine people is what I am looking for. Making a few friends now and looking to make some more. Hope you’re looking forward to a good week. We’re pretty far on the opposite parts of the globe. Have a good evening.

Profile photo of Nomad89
    Nomad89
    Participant

Haha and Im almost between the both of you! (U.K.)

I for one will be returning to this site, seems so much better than the other sites ive been to! Hopefully the sites traffic will pick up in future!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Thanks chgoson, you too!

Got to agree Nomad, so much better than the others is this site. I think its traffic will pick up definitely, let’s hope so! πŸ™‚

Profile photo of chgoson
    chgoson
    Participant

Hey Nomad, yeah, let’s work this site a bit. πŸ™‚ I’m sure there is a ton of friendly faces here. Maybe just need some encouragement.

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

Recently joined. Looking for a nice girl who is more like me to chat with. I am from Tennessee but now live in North Dakota. It is hard to find girls who are on the spectrum, I am looking forward to meeting someone.

Profile photo of chgoson
    chgoson
    Participant

Hi David –

Welcome to the site! Sounds like we’re in the same boat, but I think you’ll be able to connect here very well. Nice people here. Wish you all the best.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Hi David, and welcome! There are definitely some nice girls here, as I’ve discovered, so you are bound to find someone. πŸ™‚

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Γ—
CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

Γ—
FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?
Γ—

Go up